This scheme allows individuals to claim tax back on certain qualifying expenses such as the cost of accommodation, food and non-alcoholic drink incurred between 1 October 2020 and 30 April 2021.
Am I entitled to claim The Stay and Spend tax credit?
You are entitled to claim this tax credit if you are:
- A taxpayer and you spend a minimum of €25 in a single transaction on any qualifying expenses from a qualifying service provider.
- If your qualifying expense was incurred in between 1 October 2020 and 30 April 2021.
What are the Qualifying expenses?
The following are the qualifying expenses:
- Accommodation – Holiday Hostels, Hotels, Holiday Camps, Bed And Breakfasts, Caravans, Camping Parks, Holiday Apartments, Approved Holiday Cottages, Youth Hostels.
- Food and non-alcoholic drink – consumed on the premises of a qualifying service provider on an eat-in basis.
Who are the qualifying service providers?
How can I claim Tax Back on the ‘Stay and spend ’ scheme?
- You can always choose to do it by yourself online.
- But choosing us would be your best option.
So why wait? Apply now by filling out our 1-minute application form.
And as always, we promise to not charge you if you are not due a tax rebate. Apply Now! No refund, No Fee!