Are You Paying Tax In Ireland?

We can claim tax back for you for the last 4 years and we will make sure you receive the maximum tax refund!

Complete our rebate form, it takes less than one minute.


Get your tax rebate for your employment expenses, medical expenses, marriage, tuition fees, and many other expenses.

If you work from home, you are eligible to claim E-working tax relief!

Irish Tax Agent Number: 75752V

We are authorised by The Revenue Commissioners to file the tax returns online.


Every year thousands of Irish people overpay tax with Revenue and are due tax back.
You can increase your tax credits by requesting a tax refund for your employment expenses, medical expenses, marriage expenses, tuition fees, and many other expenses. To claim tax back on your expenses, all you have to do is send us a photograph or scanned copy of the receipts of your expenses to info@rebates.ie , alternatively, you can also post your receipts to the address given at the bottom of this webpage.


Complete the online
tax rebate form


We then review your
tax records

Step 3

If the Revenue confirm your
rebate- we pay you immediately!


Fully Online Service

No Rebate No Fee

Fast And Reliable Service

Rebate Support 7 Days A
Week Via Online Chat

Full Time Staff With Many
Languages Accommodated

Sign Up A Friend Who Gets A Rebate And Get €5 *See T&C


The tax system can seem complicated and this puts many people off claiming a tax rebate. But don’t worry. If you think you might be due a tax rebate, all you need to do is fill in our simple online form and we will do the rest.
On the form you will be asked for some basic information about yourself such as your name, date of birth, marital status etc. as well as details of your work and where you live. Make sure that you have a note of your PPS number so that we can match your claim to your tax records. As a registered Tax Agent we have access to your income details so you don’t even need to give a note of your earnings.

Many people think that if they are entitled to a tax rebate they will automatically be sent any money they are owed when they reach the end of the tax year. Unfortunately this is not the case. That’s why so many people lose out. Unless you apply for a tax rebate, you will miss out on being refunded any money you might have overpaid in tax. However, to make life easier, once you have registered with us we will automatically check if you are entitled to a rebate every year until you chose to de-register. So you won’t have to worry about missing out in future years.

It will normally take between 2 and 4 weeks to process your claim, confirm if you are entitled to a refund, and if so, how much. Our aim is to provide the fastest service we can for our customers. As soon as Revenue confirms how much money you are due, you will receive your payment directly from us.
Sometimes we will request additional information for example about medical expenses or payment to support students if you have children at university or college. If we ask for additional information, please send it as soon as possible to avoid any possibility of delays.

To claim a tax back on medical expenses, tuition fees, and other expenses, all you have to do is send us your receipts to info@rebates.ie. You can send the receipts as a picture or as a scanned document, alternatively, you can also post your receipts to the address given on this website.

Once you sign up with us, your tax records will be automatically reviewed every year to check if you have overpaid tax in the previous year. In any case, if you do not want us to automatically review your tax records every year, you can choose to unsubscribe from our service at any time by sending us an email to info@rebates.ie.

In any case if you prefer to unsubscribe from our service all you have to do is send us an email to info@rebates.ie stating that you would like to unsubscribe from our service. We will then unlink ourselves from your revenue account and send you a service cancellation email to confirm the cancellation of service as per your request.

Of course, you can.
We will be more than happy to have you back on board.
All you have to do is complete our 1-minute rebate form and submit. We will do the rest for you.



Need a business accountant for your annual accounts, VAT, payroll, and tax returns, you can count on us.


If you are a self-employed or landlord, contractor, or sub-contractor and need to file your annual tax return (Form 11). We will file tax returns online from as little as Euro 150 plus VAT.


Are you thinking of starting a business and need to register a company or business name let us help you get started

We are tax experts driven to help contractors and freelancers by managing their tax efficiently and as a result, increasing the net pay after tax and reducing the stress of tax calculations and paperwork.